Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy life this week

Hello followers i wanted to say I'm sorry for the lack of posts this last week i have been super busy. During the day it has been wicked hot and i have no AC in living area yuk! So this has lead to me not wanting to do much of anything and i have been working like every night so again not wanting to do anything during day lol. I am also researching different items in my down time. I am hoping to start my own etsy shop and sell things i make here at home like cleaning items,home made detergent,lotions ect. I enjoy doing it for myself and figured i could share it with others and make a little spare money. There are so many choices out there for materials it is tough to choose. Well just wanted to say hi and share my thoughts on starting an etsy shop. I will write up my next post in the cloth diaper series soon i promise!

1 comment: