Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Make your Own Diaper sprayer! Cheap!

I totally needed to share this video with everyone! I watched it then went out and got the parts and an hour later i had my own homemade sprayer! It is very easy to do you don't need to be a plummer and it only cost me $23 to make. Here is what you will need: 1- sink spray kit,  2-barb connectors size 3/8,  1- barb T connector 3/8, 5- clamp connectors, ball valve connector size 3/8 and thread tape.  Tools needed screw driver,hack saw, crescent wrench and pliers. I had my hubby do it just because i didn't want to be sawing things while kids were running around. It works fantastic so much better than my shower head that i was using before. If you were hesitant to get one before like i was because who wants to spend $ 45 on something for convenience here is your low cost solution and well worth  it!!! watch the video for step by step instructions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are several wonderful blogs participating this week, you're certain to find a few new favorites!

    I look forward to reading more from you!

    Your Co-Host,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    P.S. - I've recently switched from blogger to WordPress and had some issues when transferring the GFC widget. I'd really appreciate if you could double check to ensure you're following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete