Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wet Bag review

How can you not fall in love with that adorable print! As soon as i saw it i knew i had to give it a try. I am one of those people who loves to get custom items from WAHM's. I was in need of some wet bags because others i had tried were just not doing it for me and the mass brand kinds have such boring prints. Where did i find this gem, well eBay of all places! This mama (Kristen) has a little site under the name five two nine baby and she does great work.

How they work:  
I ordered my first bag size small for on the go/shopping trips it holds around 2 diapers and inserts. And i love that i can just snap the handle to my purse and go. I liked the bag so much i had ordered 2 more within a few days of receiving. Getting a medium size wet/dry and a large hanging bag.  They are made very well with cute outer prints, pul inside and zipper closure. They keep the stink in very well i have the large one hanging in my kitchen it holds close to 20 diapers plus inserts and even when the temp in my home got to 80 last week i didn't notice any smells! I also have been using all 3 for several months now and have had no leaking or wicking problems either.
  Available to purchase are 3 sizes of zippered wet bags you can also add a dry pocket option, and in the large size you can choose from several different handle types. Also available are Pail liners and mama cloth bags. She has a rainbow of prints to choose from sure to please anyone.


If you would like to check them out or order one for yourself here is a link for her site on baby center:
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24211693/?scid=ddigest_body_20110310

or you can check out ebay postings:
http://shop.ebay.com/75emsti/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for reading hope you give a WAHM some love

No comments:

Post a Comment